Sunday, October 24, 2010

I see London


London! I love London!!! It was by far my favorite place we went on this vacation. The people are friendly and courteous, they speak Englishwith the coolest accent, they drive and walk on the left side of the road, the city is beautiful and clean, it is just an amazing place. Megan, the babies and I spent more time together without the guys here than other place, which was perfect :) The guys went to Stonehenge, and a soccer game while Megan and I went shopping at Piccadilli Circus and ate at the yummiest Italian restaurant I have ever eaten at. All together we saw the inside of Buckingham Palace (they only tour the inside for 2 months at the end of summer), the Changing of the Guard, the London Eye, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge, Tower of London and we went on a Jack the Ripper tour. I will definitely visit London again. (I don't care what John says!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Jeff and I are enjoying the tours. Thanks! He hasn't been before, so living vicariously through you at the moment! What a fun and great experience you guys all had as a family. Very cool.
Christy

Jessica said...

I'm glad you guys had a blast! I love London too... It0s definitely my favorite place, I have been like 8-9 times!

Lacey said...

Great pics and I hope I can go one day :)

Bridgette said...

@Christy: Your welcome!
@Bee: No fights with hooligans (although it would have made the experience better I think), he wants to see other places before we go back to somewhere we have been already.